Always Say A Prayer Ministry - ASAPrayer
Purpose of the Prayer Ministry
The Prayer Ministry at HCC actively encourages and promotes prayer and unity within the life of the church.
To lift up HCC ministries, people and their concerns in prayer so that God would work through His mighty power to accomplish His will and bring glory to His name by:
- Being open and responsive to the working of the Holy Spirit
- Praying that God’s love, guidance and healing power would be release for the benefit of His people and to His glory
- Praying for people in a way that encourages them to seek God and His freedom in salvation.
Goals of the Prayer Ministry
- Build up HCC into a mobilized house of prayer
- Provide prayer support for individuals of HCC
- Pray for concerns in the church family
- Challenge believers to pray
- Equip believers in prayer
- Pray for missions and evangelistic outreach
- Seek and develop prayer warriors within the HCC believers
“...you also joining in helping us through your prayers, that thanks may be given by many persons on our behalf for the favor bestowed upon us through the prayers of many.” 2 Corinthians 1:11
The Prayer Ministry meets in the church parlor for Pre-worship prayer at 8:15 on Sunday mornings. We may also meet at special times for special prayer events. You are welcome to participate in either or both. If you are not comfortable with praying aloud, you may join us as a silent prayer partner.
If you want to be a part of the ASAP Prayer Ministry, but are unable to attend the prayer meetings, we welcome you also. You will receive updated prayer requests and praises so that you might be a prayer warrior from home. If you would be interested in helping the Ministry by sending notes to individuals on our prayer list, let the Ministry know.
Prayer requests and updates will be sent by email between prayer meetings or by mail to those who do not use email if you are interested in participating in the Prayer Ministry, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, this way we can be sure we receive the correct email address. No email? Call 937-364-2937 for Gary or Dee Smaltz.