deadline for recipe submission is december 17th
- List all ingredients in order of use in the ingredients list and directions
- Include container sizes, e.g., 2 (8-oz) cans, temps, and baking/cooking directions
- Keep ingredients separate and directions in one paragraph. Do not submit recipes in steps, columns, or charts. Recipes that cannot conform to our chosen recipe format will be omitted.
- Use names of ingredients in the directions, e.g., (Combine flour and sugar." DO NOT use statements like, "Combine 1st three ingredients."
- Be consistent with the spelling of your name for each recipe you contribute.
- Any special recipe notes (anything other than ingredients, directions, contributor name, serving size, or recipe title) should be kept as a separate comment on the bottom of this form, as they may not be included unless we pay extra for it.
- Your recipes should fit into one of the following categories: